Saturday, March 2, 2013

Introduction to my Blog

Greetings Fellow Earthlings!



On this planet my name is Heather Lynn Doty. On others I do not know yet for I have not found a way to inhabit other lands of late, any ways this shale be my first blog and hopefully it will be out of this world.
I hope to bring you many ah story's of happiness, sadness, bitterness , magic, strange,danger,adventure,and .mysteries. All shall be short and fun or as I call them"Books Beside Your Toilet"  A.K.A. " Short Story's"
Best wishes to all my readers and thank you so much for a few minutes of your time.

                                                                                              Sincerely and Respectfully
                                                                                                     Your Friend and Entertainer
                                                                                                                           Heather Lynn Doty

No comments:

Post a Comment