Sunday, December 15, 2013

DEAR SANTA

Dear, Santa 
 By.Heather Lynn Doty
            Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is my friend back I don't know why I still miss him? I haven't seen him hardly at all in these past few months,but I still miss him.Some days I want to write “I miss you” on a rock then throw it at his face just so he will know how bad it hurts to miss him. Its weird to think how your best friend can become a stranger.Im use to being on the inside of jokes now I feel like such an outsider.I feel like I’m being punished for trying to help him. And the thing that kills me is, so much time has past I feel forgotten, and easily replaced.
           He was my best friend.And I don’t want to replace him.I don’t want to be those friends who become strangers with similar memories.I think its because I am flawed and I understand others are as well.We all make mistakes some small, some big.But those mistakes shouldn't ruin years of good moments,memories, and laughter.Perhaps that's why you keep putting presents in my stalking instead of coal.I don't deserve to be put on the nice list but every year I am. And I figure if Santa can over look my flaws maybe my friend can too, and I his.
          My friend made some big mistakes this year and they really affected me.Some of his mistakes are still affecting me.But if he didn't make those mistakes I would have never took a hard look at my own mistakes and started to change.Infact those changes are the reason I deserve to be on the nice list this year.And its the reason I am asking for this I finally deserve something enough I thought to ask you for it.
         I understand if you can't give me what I want for Christmas. You can't make everyone happy.But I would be the happiest person in the world if you could.And that would be a true Christmas miracle because so much has gone wrong for me this year I can barely remember what happiness feels like.
        Christmas is supposed to be a time of forgiveness, friendship, and joy.I would give up all the unnessisary material items just to be friends again.So santa pleas don’t bring me any presints this year because I dont need any of them.All I need is a friend.

      Sincerely, You know who.
p.s. I will make you those chocolate chip cookies you like, please don't eat my gingerbread house again this year my gummy bears need a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment